Re: what is the diff between sarge-i386-netinst.iso and sarge-i386-businesscard.iso

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 08:52:12AM +0000, belahcene wrote:

> is smaller and I want to use it , has it the same role ?  can I
> install with businesscard  in the same way? thanks for help

Both work the same way. The only real difference is that the regular
installer has all the basics, whereas the business card installer
contains just enough to download the rest of the installer files.

That said, since the product is in beta, I've had instances where the
business card installer was more reliable with certain hardware. *shrug*
YMMV.

--
Find my Techno-Geek Journal at http://www.codegnome.org/geeklog/