Re: what is the diff between sarge-i386-netinst.iso and sarge-i386-businesscard.iso

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 08:52 +0000, belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> I used the
> sarge-i386-netinst.iso <http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/current/sarge-i386-netinst.iso>  to install sarge from a local webserver.
> the file  sarge-i386-businesscard.iso   <http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/current/sarge-i386-businesscard.iso>
> is smaller and I want to use it , has it the same role ?  can I  install with businesscard  in the same way?
> thanks for help

I bet you could.  With BC, you'll probably just have to grab more
from the internet.

However, unless you are going to burn the ISO onto a business-card
CD-R, why not use netinst?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"You can't get rid of poverty by giving people money."
P. J. O'Rourke