Firefox and Flash

Hi,

I have noticed that whenever I do something with a flash animation and
try to browse to another page, it freezes Firefox and the only thing I
can do is to kill it and restart. Anyone else experiencing similar
problems? It was with 1.0.7 and is still there with 1.5. I checked with
a clean profile and the problem still exists. However, I haven't seen it
to occur when I'm using Mozilla!

thanks.

~$ dpkg -l *flash*
uppercase=bad)
un  flashkard      <none>         (no description available)
pn  flashplayer-mo <none>         (no description available)
un  flashplugin    <none>         (no description available)
ii  flashplugin-no 7.0.61-1       Macromedia Flash Player plugin installer
pn  flashybrid     <none>         (no description available)
pn  libflash-dev   <none>         (no description available)
pn  libflash-mozpl <none>         (no description available)
pn  libflash-swfpl <none>         (no description available)
pn  libflash0      <none>         (no description available)
pn  libflash0c2    <none>         (no description available)
pn  libroxen-flash <none>         (no description available)
pn  newsflash      <none>         (no description available)
un  osflash        <none>         (no description available)
pn  vrflash        <none>         (no description available)

~$ dpkg -l firefox*
uppercase=bad)
ii  firefox        1.5.dfsg-3     lightweight web browser based on Mozilla
pn  firefox-dom-in <none>         (no description available)
ii  firefox-gnome- 1.5.dfsg-3     Support for Gnome in Mozilla Firefox
un  firefox-locale <none>         (no description available)