Re: Cannon PowerShot A410

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> And another thing: when connecting the USB cable, make sure you have the
> camera in *playback* mode. If you don't, there won't be any connection
> and you'll be checking your cables all over the place, like I did.

I don't why Canon can't stick to one method. Different cameras have
different methods of connecting to the computer. For example, my G5
starts in playback mode automatically when connected to the USB port.
After downloading the pictures, I don't even have to turn it off as it
does that by itself. This non-standardisation becomes a problem when one
has two cameras (both Canon) at home and they employ different methods.
Imagine what happens when I buy my next one!

/ks