Problem about soundcard fail to work after a power failure.

Dear all debian users,

I have a create SB 5.1 soundcard with the chip emu10k1x.

The soundcard worked excellently for me before the power failure.

But after a power failure this afternoon, it doesn't work for me.:(

Message at the boot time indicates that alsa fail to initialize with error code -5.

Will some help me with this?

Do I have to recompile my kernel.

My present kernel is compiled by myself.

Maybe some old file still exists caused my soundcard's malfunction.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Kun

HI,你 用 过 网 易 相 册 批 量 上 传 工 具 吗 ?想 传 多 少 就 传 多 少 ,还 是 免 费 的!