Re: Synchronize file on HD and USB stick

I am sorry to tell you guys, but unison in Windows has a poor user interface.
Can you talk about it in a debian running Gnome or similar?
I also tryed Vice-Versa, a professional Windows software, it also has a bad interface.

I am still waiting for a good syncronizer:

 - Easy to use with GUI interface
 - Allow for strange combination of files, to reflect current used ones
 - Based on click, drag and drop
 - Sync computers via net or via device (USB Flash, for example).

Cheers,

Jerry