Re: Re: Debian WiFi card recommendations please

Two cards you could use are the Dlink DWL-650 and DWL-630, the difference is the 650 has "Super G" which is a dlink thing.  These use atheros chipsets, and I used a DWL-630 on a friends computer fine with a CVS version of Madwifi, and a Ubuntu live CD found it OK and was usable.  I am pretty sure the 650 should work too, then.