Re: Mailing list question

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 01:15:24PM -0500, David A. Parker wrote:
Hello,

When I post to this list, I do not currently get a copy of that message back from the list, but I would like to. Other mailing lists I am on do this, and it is handy because I know the message actually got posted, plus I can sort messages by thread and mine are included in there. Does anyone know if or how I can do this with the debian-user list? I looked through the mailing list documentation at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ but did not find an answer.

Messages don't usually immediately appear, but they do usually appear. I know I see messages I post to the list. I am unsure what could cause you to not receive messages you posted.

Not much help, I know.

--
Steve Block
http://ev-15.com/