Subscription

Good morning.

Back in october, I sent you a subscription requisition under Saul Orbezo’s name attaching the credit card information for the payment, but I did not receive the invoice for this subscription.  Would you, please, send it to me?

Please send it to the following address:

Andrew Corporation

5801 George McVay drive

McAllen, Tx. 78503.

Attn. Mirna Solis.