Re: Help with Linux selection please?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 09:31:55PM -0600, Kent West wrote:
> It suggested Kubuntu and Mepis for me; it said Debian failed to have my
> preferred desktop environment (KDE). What?!! (I'm using KDE on Debian
> right this moment.) Oh well.

I didn't like the fact that there wasn't a 'Neither' or 'Other' option
to that so I chose 'What's the difference?' and told it I didn't need to
be told. Still, in the end it recommended (in order): Debian, Ubuntu,
Kubuntu, Mepis and Linspire.

I think I'm a debian user. :)

--
    "To the extent that we overreact, we proffer the terrorists the
    greatest tribute."