Re: Help with Linux selection please?

Gabriel wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

Chinook wrote:

I have an X86 based PC (with a ATI AIW 8500 card) on my LAN that I'm expunging XP from and am trying to decide which Linux to install. I AM NOT :-) looking for a heated debate of which is best (whatever that means), but rather which might better facilitate a couple personal general criteria.

You will like to try out this:

Hmm. I failed the test. I guess people who are security-conscious
should not run Debian. I don't permit other people's web programs
to run on my machine (no javascript).

You have found the bank of Larn.