Re: Kino problem - doesn't read files

On Sunday 18 December 2005 18:16, Ed Tomlinson wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I too have problems with kino.  It is not able to write files here
> when I capture. Suspect that its broken...
>
>Ed

It works just fine Ed if you have all its helpers installed.  Check the
docs & make sure you have all of it.

I shot a wedding last spring on a Sony Handicam digital Hi8.  Imported
it to kino, 9 GB, edited it to remove my shakes, and converted that 9
GB of raw video to a 330MB videocd and gave it to the families.  I had
to go get stuff as I went from stage to stage, but once installed,
each utility did its job with no complaints.  And I couldn't tell the
videocd from the raw footage on my tv set which has video inputs.

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this