C++ ABI transition in Etch and KDE and k3b

Just wondering, how do I know what is the status of the transition? It
has been quite a while since this all started (I guess ~ 6.5 weeks?).
Does anybody here know how this is coming along and where we are in the
whole procedure?

I have been using "apt-get upgrade" since November beginning and haven't
touched k3b and kde (they are to be uninstalled) on my Debian testing
box i.e. haven't done dist-upgrade. I was waiting all this while for
things to settle down, but I am beginning to wonder where we are now.

->HS