Re: Fwd: orinoco wireless on sid

On 12/17/05, Peter Nuttall <p.s.nuttall@durham.ac.uk> wrote:
> http://snapshot.debian.net/ is the place to look for old debs after they
> get replaced. You could also see if the deb is still in
> /var/cache/apt/archive/ (that path might be a bit wrong).

I must have cleared out the cache after doing the update, so that's
gone.  I've been trying to add snapshot.debian.net to my sources.list
(following their directions), and I'm getting a lot of 404s. At this
point I might just give the kernel maintainers a full 2 weeks before
trying anything drastic.  This just seems like pretty bad response
time, though I saw that they just recently put in a slew of fixes for
vulnerabilities in 2.6.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh