Re: fsck errors on boot

Z F wrote:

<< more snippidity doo da >>

In my case, I downgraded the e2fsprogs to 1.38-2 and the errors went away.So, even it it is not e2fsprogs, downgrading the package fixed
the problem. Some other rudimentary errors remain though.
THese have to do with complains that some files are corrupted
in /etc/modprob.d directory. Files look good to me, so maybe
some other package needs to be downgraded too.

yep, works. downgraded to 1.38-2 (e2fslib too) and it works fine now. I filed a bug report... we'll see

thanks both for your help

Lazar