Re: TBird: new email account does not show in folder list

On 12/15/05, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
> I don't know what the list of accounts (news, email, local) is called
> that by default is on the left hand side of the TBird display.
>
> We're talking Sarge here.
>
> I add a new email account and that account shows up in the "account
> settings", but *not* in that left hand column.

When you added the account, did you tell it to use the global
inbox/local folders?  On the version in sid, that's the default.  I
don't remember what the default was when I last set up an account.  If
the new account uses the global inbox, it'll appear under the local
folders directory.

If this is the problem, and you haven't done anything yet with that
account, you might be best-off by deleting the account and creating a
new one.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh