Re: TBird: new email account does not show in folder list

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

I don't know what the list of accounts (news, email, local) is called that by default is on the left hand side of the TBird display.

We're talking Sarge here.

I add a new email account and that account shows up in the "account settings", but *not* in that left hand column.

Bummer.

So now I have both Mozilla Mailnews installed *and* TBird.

Each do part of something:
Mozilla shows the new account but does not search messages
TBird searches messages but does not show the new account.

I found nothing like that in the BTS.

If that's it the only thing to try is downloading TBird from mozilla.org.

So that solves it.
Download the latest. Purge mozilla-thunderbird. Use thunderbird instead.
Shows all accounts now.

Is there any sense in filing a bug against Sarge?