Re: Changing thunderbird default printer

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 12:17:34PM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

xprint, xprint-common, xprt-xprintorg are all installed.
There was a good reason for that and... that good reason escapes me.

There are no good reasons to have xprint installed.

Except that if u don't, TBird only displays Postscript/printer1, what I want, but printing to file produces and "unrecoverable error" in GV, and with xprint I don't get that.