Re: Re: hanging web pages

Hey, I'm not sure if your resolved your problem, If so then maybe you can help me out. I've been having the same problem and talked with several support technicians and they have taken me through numerous steps, ( ie, uninstalling my internet service software completely, clearing out my cookies, and cache, updating my web utilities, running my virus scan software, running my spyware and adware software, running test from the office of my high speed cable network provider) and nothing has worked thus far. I 've spoken with  the service technicians at Dail a tech and these guys informed me that it's nothing with my computer but has to do with the high speed connection and advised me to talk with them. I phoned them and to no avail they took me through  some of the same steps I have mentioned above. I'm at my wits end and am ready to toss this pc out of the window. If you have found any solutions then PLEASE ADVISE.

Jennifer