Re: Manuscript submission: Invitation from Appl Rheol

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 05:10:02PM +0100, johannes wrote:
> Dear Editors,
>
> you just sent your mail to a mailing list on computer problems. Most if
> not all of the readers of this mail are interested in computers, not
> rheology and will consider your mail as junk.
>
> We will remember 'Applied Rheology' as the journal whose editors send spam.
>
> Please take care of to whom you address your mails.
>
> Thank you for helping to reduce spam.
>
> Johannes on behalf of debian-user@lists.debian.org
>
> editors@appliedrheology.org wrote:
> >Dear Colleague,
> >
> >You are performing research in the field of general rheology. Wish to place
> >your excellent article or review in a high quality SCI indexed journal, no
> >page charges for authors, author status inquiry system, online submission,
> >reprint at no costs, and experience an excellent reviewing process?
> >Sincerely yours, Peter Fischer and Martin Kroger
> >Editors
> >Applied Rheology http://www.appliedrheology.org/

Ah, this just goes to show that applied rheologists really like
Debian - I for one do. For the first time this mail came to the list, it
got past my procmail filter for some reason, so I was wondering where
they got my e-mail from as I didn't realize that it was addressed to the
Debian list, but know things are clearer to me...
--
Andreas Rippl -- GPG messages preferred
                 Key-ID: 0x81073379