Re: realplayer on gnome & sound

On Monday 12 Dec 2005 01:31, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> I've had about the same experience with slackware 10.2 but I was using
> trplayer down on the text level and failed with:
> http://audio.federalnewsradio.com/stream/real/fnr.sml

That file does not exist
# wget http://audio.federalnewsradio.com/stream/real/fnr.sml
--09:50:51--  http://audio.federalnewsradio.com/stream/real/fnr.sml
           => `fnr.sml'
Resolving audio.federalnewsradio.com... 64.147.131.140
Connecting to audio.federalnewsradio.com[64.147.131.140]:80... connected.
09:50:51 ERROR 404: Not Found.