Re: Lynx

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 23:17, Duncan Anderson wrote:
<snip>
> If you want to use a text based browser why don't you use "links" which
> can handle frames and background downloads. I like lynx, but it's a
> little bit limiting in terms of what websites one can access.
>
> cheers
> Duncan

lynx can do things links can't do, and visa-versa. I find that lynx is
generally far more compatible than links, even if links can display things
much nicer.

Also, links has this annoying habit of rendering an ascii version of the
website such that it's wider than the screen.

As such, for administration, such as setting up cups, I much prefer lynx.