Re: Webmail that supports UTF-8

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 08:29:52PM +0100, Daniel Nilsson wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Great suggestion, Horde/IMP works well with my UTF-8 formatted
> messages so this is exactly what I was looking for! After a little
> fiddling the Sarge packages were up and running, a little more work
> but it was worth it...
>
> Thanks!
> Daniel

Also, depending on your needs, you may want to look at other horde
components.  Ola Lundqvist, Jose Carlos Medeiros and myself maintain
various different components.  Most of the time, you can just pull the
Sid package and install it on Sarge (which is what I do for the
components I don't maintain myself).

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez