Re: Webmail that supports UTF-8

Daniel Nilsson wrote:
Hi All,

Could anyone recommend a webmail client that works with Cyrus IMAP and
that support both reading and replying to messages in UTF-8? I want
UTF-8 support in both the subject and the body.

I have tried Phpgroupware and Squirrelmail, none of which seems to be
able to get this right. If there is some configuration I've missed in
any of those two clients I would be more then happy to change that to
get it to work right.

I'd like this to run on Sarge, but it doesn't have to be a pre-package
software.

Thanks!
Daniel

Take a look at Horde/IMP (http://www.horde.org/), which is packaged in Sarge (horde3 and imp4). I've been using them for a while and they do support UTF-8, but I'm not sure to what extent.