Re: multi-gnome-terminal in sid

Hi,
I tried things like:
    multi-gnome-terminal --font=adobe-helvetica
But got the following:
    The font "adobe-helvetica" does not support all the required
    character sets for the current locale "en_US"
    (Missing character set "ISO8859-1")
    (Missing character set "ISO8859-1")
In .gnome/MultiTerminal I see a line:
    font=-*-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*,*-r-*
But I don't know any other way to set the font, other than by the
command line I tried above.
Interestingly, my machine is a dual boot and it works when I boot into
sarge.
Thanks,
Ric