Re: multi-gnome-terminal in sid

ric@otte.ucsc.edu wrote:

Hi,

I installed multi-gnome-terminal in sid, but when I start it up, the
characters in the terminal are not standard ascii characters; they are
unusual characters, some with accents , and some are simply boxes.
Furthermore, there is no blank space in the terminal window, but it is
filled with these characters.I did a search and read through some of
the manual, but don't know what might be causing this.  Any
suggestions on how to get it working?  Thanks,

Ric

Dis you try changing the font settings?