report bug about kde-devel

Hi. I am an italian debian user,and I find a stranger bug

when i do (like as testing or as unstable) ,after "apt-get update",
"apt-get install kde-devel"
receive this announce

some packages can't be installed....(etc etc etc)
this packages have dependences not satisfied
        kde-devel: Depend :kdesdk but not be install
                          Depend: libarts1-dev but not be install
                          Depend: kdelibs4-dev but not be install
                          Depend: kdebase-dev but not be install
                          Depend: libkonq4-dev but not be install
Is: package not complete

what can I do? i want use KDevelop but can compile my programs for
there packages lossed because when i execute configure file receive
message that the KDE headers are not installed....

HELP me....please