Re: TWO independent mouse

Not true, I have a laptop and when I come come I plug in a USB hub with a keyboard, and it just works (Debian Sarge/Etch Ubuntu.).

On 11/27/05, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@verizon.net> [2005 Nov 27 10:16 -0600]:
>
>>On Sunday 27 November 2005 04:50, soo2debian@o2.pl wrote:
>>
>>>How to use two independent mouse at the same time?
>>>With two cursors of course...
>>
>>With usb based mice, just plug them both in.  Blew me away when they
>>both worked, but work they did.
>

> I noticed the same thing recently with a USB mouse on my Thinkpad T42
> running Xorg on Sid.  The Trackpoint still worked as normal as did the
> USB mouse.  A very nice feature indeed.

A nice feature of Linux.
But too bad that it doesn't do the same with keyboards.
If you want more than 1 keyboard, you got trouble.
Use Faketty though:
http://www.ltn.lv/~aivils/