World Of Warcraft(WOW) PowerLeveling lv1-60 only$230

World Of Warcraft(WOW) PowerLeveling lv1-60 only$230

Powerleveling Service On us & Europe All Server

    Every single character is leveled by 2 master players that conducts themselves in an ethical manner in the game. We don't use any macros, hack or exploits to level your character.  Your character will be leveled the safest and fastest way possible.We also do quests or Class-Specific key quests if time is permitted.
    For the leveling service, we only need your game ID and password. We  do not need your master ID, password, or your birthday, all of which  is needed to take full control of an account. Since you alone retain this vital information, your account is fully secure.

msn/EMAIL:lufei@1358.com

Please contact us by Email, MSN, ,and include the following info:
What is your server?
What is your character’s race?
What is your character’s class?
What is your character’s name?
What is your character's level now? What is your level of expectation
What is your character's login ID?
What is your character's login PW?

Payments Notice:
We only accept papal Please contact us for more information!

Process after you purchase our service?
1. Customers need send a payment to our paypal, in the note part of paypal, please give us your user name/password, realm and character name.
2. We will begin the leveling service as soon as possible  after we receive payment and paypal verification.
3. After we complete your leveling, we suggest that you change the password to secure your account.

We have 3 years of experiences in Online Game Services!

Our Assistants are able to assist you 24 hours / 7 days a week!We power leveling your character 24 hrs none-stop!

***Please contact us for more information!
***Msn/Email:lufei@1358.com