Re: Opening manual pages in Konqueror

Ken Heard wrote:

When I tried to view a manual page on Konqueror by entering man: dpkg (there is such a manual page), I received the following message:

KDE Man Viewer Error

No man page matching to dpkg found. You can extend the search path by

> setting the environment variable MANPATH before starting KDE.

I set a variable $MANPATH with the paths to the folders where there are manual pages (MANPATH=<folder paths>), but it made no difference.

    Anyone know how to tweak Konqueror to open manual pages?

Does it happen to every program you try to see the manpage, or only dpkg?
Did you try 'man:dpkg' (without the space)?