analyzer for http and ftp traffic

Hi NG,

I got my own server in the web and already quite some friends on that
with their webpages. So slowly I am running out of free traffic amount,
so I wondered if there is any nice traffic tool.

I am looking for a traffic tool which is able to monitor apache
logfiles and the logfiles for vsftpd.

I got already webalizer, but it seems to me that this one does not
support vsftpd logfiles.

Actually the webalizer is nice for my friends to see the visits, BUT I
want now a tool which reads the apache log and the vsftpd log and gives
me the total amount of traffic only.
It would be nice to have it in one, but if I need an extra tool for
vsftpd, that's fine too...

Thanks a lot...

Achim