Re: Opening manual pages in Konqueror

Maurits van Rees wrote:
On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:28:55AM +0000, Ken Heard wrote:

When I tried to view a manual page on Konqueror by entering man: dpkg (there is such a manual page), I received the following message:

KDE Man Viewer Error

Try 'man:dpkg' instead of 'man: dpkg', so without the space.  It works
for me then.  Or is that just a typo in your email?

	Thanks for the tip.  You suggest "man:dpkg".  someone else replied to
me off list to suggest "man:/dpkg".  Both work.  However, I discovered
that for "info" pages, the / is essential.

--
				Ken Heard
				Toronto, Canada