RE: webmin help - module access reset

> But I still have another problem. My root has no access to
> any modules. so when I login webmin using root I see nothing.
> just a message saying that I have access to no modules. What
> do I do now? I dont know which file to edit.

I use "admin" instead of "root" for Webmin Administrator...

You would want to edit /etc/webmin/webmin.acl (And again restart webmin)

/etc/webmin/webmin.acl:root: acl adsl-client apache at backup-config
bandwidth bind8 bsdexports burner cfengine change-user cluster-copy
cluster-cron cluster-passwd cluster-shell cluster-software
cluster-useradmin cluster-webmin cpan cron custom dfsadmin dhcpd
dnsadmin exports fdisk fetchmail file firewall format frox fsdump grub
heartbeat hpuxexports htaccess-htpasswd inetd init inittab ipfw ipsec
jabber ldap-useradmin lilo logrotate lpadmin lvm mailboxes majordomo man
mon mount mysql net nis openslp pam pap passwd postfix postgresql
ppp-client pptp-client pptp-server proc procmail proftpd pserver
qmailadmin quota raid samba sarg sendmail sentry servers sgiexports
shell shorewall smart-status software spam squid sshd status stunnel
syslog telnet time updown useradmin usermin vgetty webalizer webmin
webminlog wuftpd xinetd idmapd ipfilter krb5 smf

Regards,
MB