Printing & CUPS & filters.

Hi folk.

Some questions:

1. Are there anywhere repositories of cups filters in public?
    The debian cupsys package only have some few filters
    and supported file formats. For exapmle we need filters
    for raster pcx and tga image to postscript or pcl.
    (We had a try for writing these filters but they not correctly work)

2. How we can correctly solve a problem of printing of jobs
    with not supported formats? For example reject these jobs
    (MS World files, RTF, some images). Now these jobs  print as raw
    format. But we cannot delete support raw because have many jobs
    in binary PCL formats created  by windows drivers or other
    not Unix systems.

Thanx.