Re: Suspend to disk

Antonio Paiva wrote:
Hi all.

I'm currently using Debian testing (started with Sarge and upgraded to Etch), and I would like to know if anyone was able to reliably suspend its computer to disk. If so, could you tell me how?

I'm using suspend2 and the hibernate package, but it works only in text mode: nvidia X drivers are known to give problems with suspend :-(

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)  |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |