xkb Layout does not work altGr key

I have made this dvorak layout , but AltGr does not work.
I am mad trying to understand or see what I forgot.
Another question is what to do to use a left menu key or similar as AltGr too, or shift control or something, is for fast writing in the right keys that need alt.

Is an effort to work in french, spanish italian and catalan, with aphostrophe, cedilla and eñe. if any idea.

I will look into:
http://www.nothingisreal.com/dvorak/dvorak_intl-1.0.txt

that was another effor and make a complete tutorial, but now I am focused in AltGr key that does not work.

if (anyone can help me)  thanks;
else I become mad;