nautilus cd-burner

Hi All!

I was trying to burn a CD-RW today with Nautilus CD-burner. But I got an
error writing to CD-RW.

Detailed error output from cdrecord:

cdrecord: Operation not permitted. Cannot send SCSI cmd via ioctl
SCSI buffer size: 64512
cdrecord: Warning: using inofficial version of libscg (ubuntu-0.8ubuntu1 '@(#)scsitransp.c	1.91 04/06/17 Copyright 1988,1995,2000-2004 J. Schilling').
: Operation not permitted
Error: Cannot gain SYS_RAWIO capability.Is cdrecord installed SUID root?
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27
Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.
scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2
devname: '/dev/hdc'
scsidev: '/dev/hdc'
cdrecord: WARNING: This causes a high risk for buffer underruns.
cdrecord: Permission denied. WARNING: Cannot set priority using setpriority().
cdrecord: Operation not permitted. WARNING: Cannot set RR-scheduler
cdrecord: If you have unexpected problems, please try Linux-2.4 or Solaris.
cdrecord: There are unsettled issues with Linux-2.5 and newer.
cdrecord: Warning: Running on Linux-2.6.12-1-amd64-k8
cdrecord: Continuing in 5 seconds...
cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.
cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.
cdrecord: No write mode specified.

I am running cd-burner as user of course, not as root. Do I have to
setup SUID root? If yes, then how? Can somebody give me some pointers?
A pointer to some docs?

Running debian stock kernel 2.6.12 on debian amd64 sid.

--
"I am not young enough to know everything."

Oscar Wilde