Re: Diskless client problems

I have tried to mount it with on tcp, the dhcp sends the following for rootpath:
   "192.168.1.1:/srv/client,ro,tcp,hard,intr"
but the tcp part seams to be ignored by the client,

I have confirmed the server can handle tcp since i have been
successful in connecting using tcp from another (non-diskless) client.

Ben