Re: Firewire (was Re: [OT] SATA vs. SCSI)

On Oct 28 2005, Ron Johnson wrote:
> This *should* be easy to set up.  (It's always worked for me.)

Using Firewire is definitely quite easy with Linux. At least that's my
experience.

I use it with an PATA drive inside of an enclosure and it works so well
for sharing data between my computer and computers with other operating
systems.

In fact, I'd say that my experiences with Firewire are *much* better
than with USB and that's because I'm using a vanilla Firewire card...

Regards, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/