HP DL360 G4 Compatibility

Hi guys,

We are looking to replace a load of servers at work with HP DL360 G4's
and I just wanted to see if others were running these and what
problems/gotchas I needed to be aware of.

HP only certify on RH and Suse and in my experience their drivers &
tools are built for those distros.

I'm not currently a Debian user (at present I run RHEL on our production
servers and Ubuntu on my desktop) so I just want to be sure that things
should work before I try to roll-out Debian on our new servers.

Thanks,

Nick