Re: A simple MTA?

the Exim package asks you a few simple questions and then
does what you ask - why not just use that?

postfix on ubuntu does the same thing effectively, too.

Both have a jaw-dropping array of features, but neither particularly
force you to understand them before using them....

http://number9.hellooperator.net/