Re: Writing technical text

Absolutely true. When I started my blog esquipulas dot homeunix dot com, I was looking for a blog machine using LaTex. It does not exist, but what a chance. LaTex has it all and has had so for years.

I've noticed that Wikipedia uses a funny combination of latex and ?ml as its input language. For a blog maybe that's the way to go.

It shouldn't be hard to write a server side script to compile and display latex, probably as pdf. I'll write one for you if you like.

Regards, Max