Re: what is the stack size in Debian kernels?

Stephan Seitz wrote:

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:39:49PM -0400, H.S. wrote:

This may be a dumb questions, but how do I find what stack size that my
Debian kernel (2.6.12) has? More generally, how do I determine the stack

Normally you could try a 'zcat /proc/config.gz'.

I am not the OP.

Is this filename correct? I dont have any config.gz file in /proc directory. I dont have any config* or *.gz files under /proc. Where is the typo?

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi