Re: cron.daily dwww error

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 10:52:45AM +0800, Xiaoyang Gu wrote:
> hi,
Hi,
> I am using debian sid. There is a problem about dwww.
> After running /etc/cron.daily/dwww, i get a mail from Anacron as
> followed:
>
> /etc/cron.daily/dwww:
> configuration error - unknown item 'QUOTAS_ENAB' (notify administrator)
> configuration error - unknown item 'NOLOGIN_STR' (notify administrator)
> configuration error - unknown item 'ENV_HZ' (notify administrator)
> configuration error - unknown item 'CHFN_AUTH' (notify administrator)
> configuration error - unknown item 'CLOSE_SESSIONS' (notify
> administrator)
>
> I also get the same message after i type my account when login.
> I have googled for this, but nothing is found :(
>
> How can i solve this problem?
>
> Thanks a lot.
> 					xiaoyang

There was recently some dicscussion about a similar problem related to
sid. See http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/10/msg00587.html

The unknown items are variables defined in the /etc/login.defs. In my
etch they are defined i.e. not commented out. If they are commented out
in your system, you could try to uncomment them.

Simo
--
:r ~/.signature