Re: latex notes

--- roberto <roberto03@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello
> i have to write down some simple mathematical notes for my co-workers
> and i need to write them down in latex, of course
> is there any simple document class without any title, bibliography
> and
> so on, just something to write a few formulas and some comments on
> them?
>
> thank you very much
> --
> roberto
> GNU/Linux, debian sarge

depending on the size of your document, i'd propose leaflet:

  A document class to create small hand-outs (flyers) that fit on a
  single sheet of paper which is then folded twice.  Pages are
  rearranged by LaTeX so that they print correctly on a single sheet
  -- no external script is necessary.  (Works with PostScript and
  PDF.) This is a complete reimplementation with permission of the
  original author Juergen Schlegelmilch.

http://www.ctan.org/info?id=leaflet

frank

http://mail.yahoo.com