Desktop icons, bottom bar to switch desktops is gone from KDE

Yesterday, I added the pattern *.ASP to to the applications that
should be opened by the embedded html viewer inside konqueror.
Maybe this caused my problem, maybe it did not.
Then I shutdown for the evening.

Today, my desktop is a blank blue except that for 20
(one for each of my 20 Konqueror windows)
or so little error windows that say:
Could not find mime type application/octet-stream

I click OK to kill the error notification box and another
window immediately pops up to say:
Konqueror - The KDE Crash Handler  (window title)
The application Konqueror (konqueror) crashed and caused the
signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

Then I type konqueror in a shell and
I get the same pop up window and crash.
What debian package is the html embedded viewer inside of?
Looks like I will have to delete it and reinstall.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com