module psmouse missing on boot, mouse doesn't work.

Hi,

I've had some troubles with my mouse, after most reboots it wouldn't
work, only after some (>1) dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 and reboots
and stopping and restarting gdm several times, it would come to life.

During a reboot now i just saw this message:
ide-detect ide-disk psmouse modprobe: can't locate module psmouse

I think that is the fault. Where do I find that module, and how can I
make it a part of my installation.

I'm running sarge 3.1
Using GRUB-loader

/severino