Re: playing midi with timiditySOLVED
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: playing midi with timiditySOLVED
- From: debian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:09:25 +0100
- Message-id: <20051002120925.GA29474@benburb.demon.co.uk>
- In-reply-to: <20050923030051.11bb7e1e@localhost>
- References: <email@example.com> <20050918023352.566c997a@localhost> <20050918105015.GA2227@benburb.demon.co.uk> <20050920145716.66dae875@localhost> <20050922215019.GA8174@benburb.demon.co.uk> <20050923030051.11bb7e1e@localhost>
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 03:00:51AM -0700, Seeker5528 wrote:
> Since the script tells timidity to create an audio file from the midi
> then uses play to play back the audio it just seems odd that it would
> be an issue with timidity.
I pulled the source down from the timidity home page and compiled it with alsa support.
Now I run timidity as a server and everything is fine.
timidity -iA &
Thanks a lot.