Re: Responses to the list

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 05:44:20PM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Mike McCarty wrote:
>
> >>Doesn't T-bird have a "Reply to list" option?
> >>

> >It does NOT.
>

> Neither Thunderbird has the reply to list button nor there is an
> extension which enables this behavior.
>
> I have composed a list of email clients which do/do not have this
> feature. The list can be found at
>
> http://www.linuks.mine.nu/debian-faq-wiki/ReplyToListEmailClients
>
> Needless to say, please let me know, if someone has additional info as
> to other email clients can do this or not. I would be happy to add it.

A few people seem to be using Gnus and heaps seem to be using mutt.
People talk about mutt but not about Gnus. Apparently Gnus is not a
"proper" mail reader, but more of a Usenet News reader.

So, do people use Gnus to read the debian-* lists from usenet, or are
{quite|very} happy using Gnus as a mail client.

Sorry if it seems OT, but all talk is about Thunderbird, KMail, mutt ...
but not Gnus. Too esoteric?

'apt-cache show gnus' looks very interesting!

--
Chris.
======