Re: SOLVED: installing epiphany-extensions does nothing
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: SOLVED: installing epiphany-extensions does nothing
- From: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:03:23 +1200
- Message-id: <20051001100323.GH3017@kan>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 11:43:03AM -0400, Levi Waldron wrote:
> I installed epiphany-extensions 1.6.4-2 from unstable, which installed
> libosp4c2 and removed libosp4. The "Tools" menu then appeared in
> Epiphany the next time I started it, and with it access to the
> extensions. Thanks!
Great!!! It would be better to reply to the original thread though.
Reproduction if desired may be handled locally. -- rfc3